- One standard or VIP ticket to Castle Dracula Tour and Show
- When: 8, 15 and 22 June | 6, 13 and 20 July | 10, 17, 24 and 31 August | 7, 14, 21 and 28 September
- Meeting point: Main reception of Westwood Gym, Clontarf Road
- Meeting time: 7.30 p.m.
- Door time: 7.45 p.m.
- Show start time: 8 p.m.
Please note: Due to the nature of the Event, latecomers cannot gain entrance.
- €13 for one (1) standard ticket (up to 48% off)
- €22 for one (1) VIP ticket (up to 56% off)
Adventure seekers can enter the world of mystery and magic for an evening of entertainment at Castle Dracula. Brave visitors will be shown through tunnels, bridges, gargoyle courtyards and the haunted library by characters from Bram Stoker’s Dracula. The Hall of Fame, fully devoted to the scary count’s inventor, features his letters, stories, pictures, sketches and posters, as well as a lock of his hair cut by his wife Florence Stoker on the writer’s deathbed. The tour will eventually lead to the graveyard theatre, where guests will be entertained by vampires.
A castle tour is followed by a show at the graveyard theatre, where vampires entertain adventurous guestsAddress Bram Stoker’s ‘Castle Dracula’ Clontarf Road West Wood Club