- What’s included: interim car service with an oil and filter change, plus optional Techron fuel system cleaner
- Restrictions: valid for engines up to 2800cc
Interim service includes: engine oil change | standard engine oil filter change | exterior and interior lights check | horn, wiper blades and washer operation check | windscreen washer fluid check and top-up | power steering fluid level check | brake and clutch fluid level check | coolant or antifreeze level check and top-up | battery operation and security check | uneven tyre wear check | tyre tread depths and condition, including spare check | tyre pressure check and reset | front and rear brake pads and discs check | reset of service light, if applicable
Techron fuel system cleaner:
- Aims to provide a convenient way to save fuel in old cars
- Designed to clean critical components, allowing the engine to operate at its most efficient and as the manufacturer intended
- Designed for petrol and diesel engines
- After one application, petrol and diesel vehicles can see average improvements in fuel economy of up to 8.7% and 7.6% respectively, as well as improvements in engine power and lower CO2 emissions
Cars over 2800cc will incur a surcharge for extra oil; please contact the merchant directly for details.
€5 per litre surcharge for non-standard graded oil.
Surcharge may apply for a specialised oil filter, please contact the merchant directly.
Tyres, brakes and car batteries are checked to ensure roadworthiness, while a Techron fuel system cleaner aims to increase engine efficiencyAddress BestDrive by Continental Cathedral Place