Choose Between Two Options
- €69 for an interim car service with oil and filter change (up to 51% off)
- €79 for an interim car service with oil and filter change plus Techron fuel system cleaner (up to 49% off)
Customers can ensure their vehicle remains roadworthy with an interim service including a full span of checks for vehicles sporting an engine capacity of up to 2800cc. The optional Techron fuel system cleaner for both petrol and diesel engines aims to clean critical engine components and help improve its efficiency.
- Interim service includes: engine oil change | standard engine oil filter change | all exterior and interior light check | horn, wiper blades and washer operation check | windscreen washer fluid check and top-up | power steering fluid level check | brake and clutch fluid level check | coolant or antifreeze level check and top-up | battery operation and security check | uneven tyre wear check | tyre tread depths and condition, including spare check | tyre pressures check and reset | front and rear brake pads and discs check | reset of service light, if applicable
Techron fuel system cleaner:
- Aims to provide a convenient way to save fuel in old cars
- Designed to clean critical components, allowing the engine to operate at its most efficient and as the manufacturer intended
- Designed for petrol and diesel engines
- After one application, petrol and diesel vehicles can see average improvements in fuel economy of up to 8.7% and 7.6% respectively, as well as improvements in engine power and lower CO2 emissions
See the full list of available locations.
Tyres, brakes and car batteries are checked to ensure roadworthiness, while a Techron fuel system cleaner aims to increase engine efficiencyAddress Advance Pitstop Cathedral Place //php the_content(''); // content ?>