- Type of food: gastropub classics
- What’s included: a main course, a main dish and a cup of tea or coffee each
- Valid Monday to Thursday 5 to 8.30 p.m. and Friday to Saturday 5 to 9 p.m.
- Choice of main may include: slow-braised shank of Wicklow lamb | hoisin-glazed half roast duck | grilled supreme of chicken
- Choice of side may include: sweet potato fries | golden crumb onion rings | chunky hand-cut chips | selection of roasted vegetables
Not valid between 10 January, 15 and 27 February, and 5 to 7 March 2020
- View the menu
Surcharge of €8 for fillet, T-bone or rib-eye steak; or €5 for sirloin payable directly to merchant.
Seasonal gastropub dishes from the a la carte menu, complemented by a side of choice and finished with a tea or coffeeAddress DUBLIN Customs House Dock, IFSC