- One (1) Band A, B or C ticket to a Valentine’s Day piano recital
- Band A tickets are for seats in the front of the centre nave
- When: 14 February 2020
- Where: St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Dublin
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Showtime: 8 p.m.
- Selected pieces of music:
- Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata
- Chopin’s Andante Spianato
- John Field’s Concerto no. 7 in C minor in Piano arrangement
- Liszt’s Consolation no. 3 in Db and Hungarian Rhapsody no. 12
Valentine’s Piano Recital
Founded in 1991, London Concertante regularly performs in St. Martin-in-the-Fields and Southwark Cathedral in London. Additionally, the ensemble tours around the UK and they have also made an international reputation for themselves with visits to the US and all across Europe. This Valentine’s Day, they will pay a visit to Dublin, where they will perform a selection of beautiful pieces of music in the stunning interiors of St. Patrick’s Cathedral. It is a singular chance to spend a romantic evening listening to the works of Beethovem, Chopin, Liszt, and other virtuoso composers.
This Saint Valentine’s Day, one of Britain’s busiest chamber ensembles will present the audience with an evening filled with romantic musicAddress St Patrick's Cathedral St Patrick's Close Wood Quay