Here are some contact details for major daily deals sites in Ireland. These details may change from time-to-time so we cannot guarantee these details will always be 100% correct. That said we’ll do our best to keep everything up-to-date and if you come across any updated details let us know and we’ll update the page whenever we can.
If your query relates to a return or refund please note that you are to a 14 day cooling off period where you may receive a refund as stipulated in the EU Consumer Rights Directive. More information on consumer rights may be found on the Citizen’s Information website.
You can contact Groupon and make a query about any purchases by going to customer support. Here you can track orders and take other actions relating to your purchase. You should also check out there FAQ page which details what to do in a wide variety of circumstances.
If you have an issue with a business providing a service to you then you might skip to this section in the FAQ. If you had a bad experience with the merchant you may not be able to get a refund, however Groupon say they would still like to hear about your experience so that they can ‘investigate the issue and work to make sure it doesn’t happen again.’
Other issues dealt with in this section include:
- inability to get in contact with the merchant
- not being able to book when you want
- the deals was canceled
- the business won’t accept a booking
- the business has closed down
If you are returning goods Groupon says:
If you change your mind about an order, you have 14 days to return your item from the date of receipt. The order must be returned unused and in its original packaging. To return your item, please follow the below steps:
1. Please get in touch with the merchant to enquire about the returns process. The merchant’s contact details can be found on your voucher visible in your Groupon account and on the deal page, also accessible from your Groupon account by clicking on the deal name.
2. Include a copy of your Groupon voucher in your package to allow us to identify your order.
3. When you return your product, please obtain proof of postage. We recommend using a trackable delivery service.
4. To speed up your refund, if you can please get in touch and send us proof of postage (ideally tracking information) by clicking ‘I still need help’.
You should also be able to contact Groupon by email using the email address email@example.com.
There were a few changes in April 2016 when a merger with UK brand Wowcher came into effect. LivingSocial have a handy FAQ section on their website. Like Groupon your 14 day statutory ‘cooling off’ applies. If you have an issue with your vouchers or account you can contact LivingSocial +353 015 269 686 or contact them via their contact form.
According to the FAQ section on the LivingSocial website:
In the first instance your complaint should be addressed to the supplying merchant directly who should be able to answer any concerns that you may have. If you are unable to reach a satisfactory conclusion with the merchant please contact us and we will be able to look into any concerns you may have.
When it comes to returning goods they say:
If you have received your product and then subsequently want to return it, you will need to contact the merchant who supplied it to you directly.
Pigsback run a number of sites including LuxuryBreaks.ie, TheDiningRoom.ie and TheBeautyLounge.ie. The Pigsback knowledgebase has details on everything from ‘Piggypoints’ to applying for a refund.
You can apply for a full refund on a voucher if it was purchased less than 14 days ago and has not been redeemed.
More About Consumer Rights
If you want to find out more about your rights as a consumer visit:
Browse deals from these sites on Dealy: